Green tea


I think first, we would like to introduce the diet tea that is effective to help the burning of fat. Green tea, oolong tea, turmeric tea, I would like to introduce in the diet tea of ​​this item is bitter gourd tea. Let's take a look from green tea first. Green tea, or would not be a tea that is most familiar among the tea that there is a number. I also drink almost every day. But, you know I would not be of not much from that they are a green tea help to burn fat. If you are thinking even though the drinking every day, I just good for the body vaguely, I also did not know most of the utility. I was speaking on previous one, catechin not it was for are included in the green tea. This catechin talked to be effective, such as antibacterial, but it has a function to break down the sugar in addition, inhibit the absorption. Therefore, it is not willing to activate the intestines that without accumulate energy in excess, the antimicrobial further. It is why it is said that this is good for the body is green tea. In addition, caffeine, too I did was contained in green tea. However, please rest assured stimulant like coffee is suppressed by virtue of the catechin. Effect of caffeine is not it was of us to help burn the fat and break down the fat. Therefore, it is better to exercise after you drank green tea, makes it easier to burn fat. It is common to drink hot Speaking of green tea, but the product of green tea water out relevant I think you come out more recently. Tend I would like to drink ice than hot in the summer in particular, as well as coffee, better to drink a hot is effective. And that is what You have to be careful at the end, but there is action to cool the body to caffeine. Because you will would cool the body, so when drink too much green tea, please be careful who you are suffering from poor circulation.